Clearwater International has advised Meridia Capital Partners on the issuance of €30m of debt financing (approx 50% LTV) for the acquisition of a portfolio of Real Estate assets covering 42,000 sqm.
The assets are located in Madrid and Barcelona and include 9 office buildings, 1 industrial building and a total of 581 parking places. An 87% of the assets are located in Madrid, while the remaining 13% are in Barcelona.
The debt will be provided in 3 stages: €22m in front and two portions of €5m and €3m each, subject to conditions imposed by the lenders. All debt is senior.