Kabooki sold to Jysk Fynsk Kapitalanlæg

The investment company Jysk fynsk Kapitalanlæg has in coorporation with management and Anders Høiris acquired Kabooki in Herning. The fashion company was previously part of the BTX-group (Brandtex). Kabooki designs, manufactures and sells childrens clothes on a global scale

Find out more...

Shg.dk and Danish ITButikken has merged

The two companies continue under their former names. The merger is obvious for Shg.dk A/S, given that ITbutikken gives shg.dk admittance to new interesting export markets, e.g. Finland, where only ITbutikken is represented. Shg.dk is planning to enter both

Find out more...

Plantas partly sold to new management

Plantas, founded in 1979, is the largest wholesaler of cutted flowers and potted plants in Denmark. Due to succession, the 100% owner of Plantas Kurt Loew Larsen has decided to sell a part of the share capital as to

Find out more...

NRGi participate in the launch of wupti.com

With an ownership of 51% NRGi has been financially involved in the start-up of a new Danish e-commerce centre within consumer electronics and domestic electric appliances: www.wupti.com. The remaining 49 % are owned by the persons behind the initiative:

Find out more...

Green House sold to Odin Equity

The company was owned by Kent Bonde, Christin Gorridsen and Midtjysk Udviklingsselskab. Green House designs and sells clothes to fashion-conscious women. The business concept of Green House is founded on a network of about 1.600 independent dealers spread out

Find out more...
16 of 18« First...10...1415161718