assessor de Clearwater
OKKO Hotels is a new concept of downtown 4-stars hotels, led by Olivier Devys, (founder and ex-President of Suitehotel), and supported by Paul Dubrule (co-President and founder of the Accor hotel chain and a perpetual concept-creator). OKKO targets individual business and leisure travelers, using the all business deal concept of airlines industries.
An innovative concept which meets todays travelers’ requests:
– hotels located in city centers, close to public transport, shops, business centres and tourist attractions.
– contemporary designed rooms combining comfort and aestheticism.
– common areas structured around a single location i.e. the Club, where there are many free services available such as a 24/7 business corner, bar and catering services, fitness centre and wifi, etc.
– the use of new technologies enables ease of check-in and check-out procedures, allowing employees to be fully focused on reception and customer service.
– all services are included in the price, leaving the customer free from any check-out restraint and resulting in a more enjoyable stay. – offering a price at least 20% below comparable hotels in the same city.
Clearwater International and Monge Finance are currently working on future fundings. OKKO Nantes is the first hotel to be financed (due to open before the end of 2013) and is among many others, with locations secured in Grenoble, Cannes, Marseille, Saint Etienne, Strasbourg, Coeur dOrly, Massy TGV (high speed train station), Dijon and of course Paris (two projects already in an advanced stage).
The Clearwater International team was led by Thomas Gaucher.