Bermont S.A, the Spanish based company engaged in publishing, has agreed to acquire the Industrial printing operations of Unidad Editorial SA, a Spanish based publisher of newspapers and magazines and a subsidiary of RCS Media Group SpA, the listed Italian media company, for an undisclosed consideration.
Under the terms of the agreement, both the companies will form a new company called Corporacion Bermont in which Bermont S.A will hold 63% and the remaining 37% will be held by Unidad Editorial. Unidad Editorial will transfer its Industrial printing operations in the new company. The transaction will enhance the production efficiency of Unidad Editorial and enable it to provide high quality products to its customers.
Clearwater International advised on sale of company