Debt Funds Clearthought 2017
- Banks have become more risk averse and selective of the businesses they support which has created a material opportunity for alternative lenders to fill the funding gap
- As debt funds’ presence has risen, borrowers are now more comfortable dealing with them.
Debt advisory deals roundup 2016
- Clearwater International's experienced Debt Advisory team completed over 20 transactions in 2016.
- As predicted, there has continued to be a shift in the debt finance market towards alternative lenders, with this being particularly pronounced in sponsored deals.
Debt Advisory Deals Roundup 2015
Debt Advisory Clearthought 2015 - Debt Markets
- Overview of recent trends and future expectations for debt markets
- Resurgence in lending from banks, but transactions supported by non-bank lenders are on the increase
- Appetite for refinancing is growing, as well as increasing M&A activity
Debt Advisory Clearthought - Debt Funds in the Funding Market
- Overview of recent trends and future expectations for debt funds in the funding market
- Focus on new funders, increased leverage and "cov-loose" and "cov-lite" loan facilities
- Interviews with Pricoa Capital Group and Chenavari Investment Managers