Clearwater Corporate Finance has today launched rainmaker, a magazine highlighting the latest news in the world of mid-market corporate finance.
rainmaker aims to be essential reading for owner mangers, budding owners, directors of larger corporates with an acute interest in M&A and corporate finance professionals. The magazine is distributed throughout the UK to 25,000 users per issue.
Features in the magazine include:
- In depth analysis of recent innovative deals in the mid market
- In Deep – an inside look into the workings of a leading private equity house
- Life after sale – interviews with high profile entrepreneurs on life after the sale of their business
- Cross border focus – a review of activity by overseas players in the UK market
- Deals in the making – the latest acquisition criteria of major UK investors.